Sunday 29 December 2013

2013 --> 2014

One another year end, say buhhh-byee to two o one three. Last two days for me to have my 20 y.o life. Gonna to step into stage 21! Stage 20, mission completed. Some more is another new semester, holidays end soon. wonder why the wonderful time always flies so fast? I want cry!! T.T The coming year might be difficult much. A lot of different kind thingy waiting for me, the student & graduate exhibitions, internship, baby-the new family member (my sister-in-law, not me!) and assignment and assignment and a lot a lot of assignments~ seems like really few thing but quite lot while doing this and that. In this year, something happened and drove me really crazy but there was a man that comfort me, take care on me all the time and gave me all his love. I  fall really really deep in love with him <3 The story about both us is long enough. We knew each other in primary school, he was my classmate too. We always met but we never talk until we graduated from secondary school. I never expect that he will be my love one day and now he is the one I want to spend my lifetime with.  Before this, I still dream about what if I can marry with an English guy or an Australian. hah! No more now. Just wish to have a lot of best things come to me, and more lucks and more moneys and be more healthy in the coming year. Yet, my whole family and my love too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment